Saturday, March 20, 2021

Keep on Trucking in Chicken Lingo!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun friendship card pecked out in chicken lingo, lol! I paired some favorite brads and bling with an all-time favorite stamp set, and had a great time putting this CAS design together. This simple design would be easy to mass produce to create a set to give as a gift!


I cut an ivory A2 size top-folding card base and rounded the bottom right corner to add some interest. I printed some digital chicken wire on ivory cardstock and trimmed the panel with the wire at the bottom. I added a strip of yellow cardstock to separate the wire from the white space. I stamped the sentiment in black ink, added three Chicken Brads and layered the panel on yellow cardstock. I adhered the piece to the card base and added some White Pearl Bling to the yellow strip along with a few tiny pearls from a White Pearl Bling Strip to the background. I colored the bling with an alcohol marker to match the chickens. 

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment