Saturday, March 27, 2021

Sending smiles across the miles

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing an adorable 'missing you' card that sure reminded me of growing up in a rural area and being the only vehicle on the road sometimes for miles and miles! This card features an assortment of very cool washi tape and brads!

I created a standard A2 size top-folding landscape card base from Neenah Solar White and then cut a panel on which I built my washi tape scene. I applied a strip of Sky Washi Tape - Wide first, then worked my way up from the bottom with two strips of Grass Washi Tape and a strip of Road Washi Tape. I added the little Red Truck Brad and the Summer Tree Brads. The final step was stamping the birds and sentiment in black ink.



I embellished the inside panel with a strip of the Grass Washi Tape, stamped the sentiment in black ink and layered the panel on green cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment