Saturday, March 13, 2021

Time for some Spring pastels!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a pretty friendship card with a Spring theme! I thought we'd deviate from COVID for a minute and create something a little different. I am totally in love with these flowers that I embellished with clear bling and I couldn't wait to use them! 


I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base along with a strip from white cardstock. I layered the strip on a piece of green cardstock and adhered three negative-space circles layered on pink cardstock that were leftovers from a project I created several months ago. These circles were so pretty I couldn't throw them away, so I left them out on my desk until I found a use for them. And voila, here we are! ;) I adhered an Epoxy Flower to the center of each circle and then a Clear Jewel to the center of each flower. I stamped the sentiment in purple ink in the lower right corner to finish the card front. 


For the inside, I cut a narrow strip of white cardstock and layered it on another piece of green cardstock, then added a strip of Purple Check Washi Strip. I adhered the layered strip to the left side of the inside panel, stamped the sentiment in purple ink, and layered the panel on green cardstock. 

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment