Saturday, November 13, 2021

Bee Happy Envelope Box Card!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a super fun Envelope Box Card featuring our Bumble Bee Brads and Pink Jewel Bling! I keep my Scan N Cut in a cabinet to keep it from getting dusty, so when I bring it out for a crafty session, I always cut several projects, and this card was one from the latest batch. I'm a real sucker for box cards - you've seen a few in the past and you'll see a few more coming up!

I cut the base from navy cardstock, and the rest of the pieces from white, gold, magenta, black, gray, and pink polka dot cardstock. Then the fun began of assembling the card! I added the sentiment using die cut letters and some Pink Jewel Bling. I added several Bumble Bee Brads and then added more Pink Jewel Bling to the flowers.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment