Saturday, November 6, 2021

Have A Lovely Birthday!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a pretty birthday card featuring our new Female Cardinal Brads which I paired with our Glitter Brown Washi Tape, Valentine Washi Tape and White Enamel Dots! Nothing like girls just hanging out jabbering to one another, lol!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from white cardstock along with layering panels from white and brown cardstock, and rounded the top left and bottom right corners. I stamped the branch and flowers on the white panel, added three Female Cardinal Brads on the limbs, and added strips of Glitter Brown Washi Tape and Valentine Washi Tape across the bottom. I stamped the sentiment in brown ink, cut it with a stitched oval die and adhered it to the bottom right. I adhered the layering panels together and then to card base, and added several White Enamel Dots to complete the front.



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock and embellished it with strips of the Glitter Brown Washi Tape and Valentine Washi Tape. I stamped the sentiment in brown ink and layered the panel on brown cardstock after rounding the upper left and bottom right corners.


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment