Saturday, November 20, 2021

Classic Step Card With Snowflake Shaker!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a pretty Christmas card with you today. Seems I'm always in Christmas mode so I created a classic step card and added a snowflake shaker element which I filled with our Snowflake Sequins. I used clear gemstones from our Clear Jewel Bling and Clear Bling Strips to embellish the snowflakes on the front of the shaker.

I used a step card die set to cut the card base from navy cardstock along with layers from silver cardstock and snowflake patterned paper which I adhered to the card base. I built the shaker element using a chipboard ornament. I used the snowflake patterned paper on the inside and then added several additional die cut rings (using two circle dies) cut from white cardstock to make the shaker just a tad deeper and then filled it with our Snowflake Sequins. I painted the outside rim and edge silver with a silver paint pen, and colored the snowflakes on the front of the shaker with alcohol markers in blue tones, adding clear gemstones from our Clear Jewel Bling and Clear Bling Strips to embellish them. I adhered a tied snowflake ribbon to the top and added a stamped sentiment to complete the card. 



Here are a couple more shots of this pretty card. Our snowflake sequins and bling are so awesome!



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment