Sunday, November 14, 2021

Welcome to Santa's Town House


Hi everyone! Janet here to share a happy scene for Christmas. EO brads and embellishments often are sized perfectly to put into stamped scenes. I stamped and water colored this cheery house and I decided to fill it with several EO holiday brads.

Starting at the top, I've placed a wreath because every home should have one during the holidays! Mr and Mrs. Clause are in the windows and Mrs. Clause is wishing all a Merry Christmas. The tree is in the upstairs window and Santa waves hello in the bottom window. Two Snow People Brads welcome everyone at the door. Open the door and you'll see Santa's magical helper!

For snow, I've used a torn piece of White Sparkle Washi Tape. The snowflakes are Snowflake Bling set in all white.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic Sunday!

Happy Creating Everyone!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment