Saturday, March 19, 2022

Cherry Blossom Birthday Card

Hey everybody! Hope you had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a pretty birthday card featuring our Female Cardinal Brads, Bluebird & Robin Brads and Mini Butterfly Brads! I cut the cherry blossoms on my Scan N Cut and they fit perfectly on this mini slimline card with very little edge trimming needing to be done. 

I started by cutting the cherry blossom pieces from brown, light pink and medium pink cardstock, and assembling it. I cut a 3-1/2" x 6" mini slimline base from 110# white cardstock along with a pink textured layering panel. I adhered the cherry blossoms to the textured layering panel and stamped the sentiment in brown ink in the lower left corner. I added the Female Cardinal Brads, a Bluebird & Robin Brad and a Mini Butterfly Brad, and adhered the panel to the card base. 


I cut the inside panel from 80# white cardstock, stamped the sentiment in brown ink and layered the panel on the pink textured cardstock used on the front. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment