Sunday, March 27, 2022

I Just Wet My Plants!


Hello everyone. It's Sunday and that means it's my turn to bring you a card to inspire you as you begin the new week. Here in the Carolinas, spring has definitely made itself at home. The sun is out, the air is warmer and the pollen is out! Too bad about the pollen. I sneezed today 9 times in a row! It's a new record and not a good sign for the weeks ahead. It's the price you pay for being in a place with so many trees and bushes. 

Since I was thinking of spring, I figured I'd whip up a little gardening inspiration. I don't garden anymore but it's fun to reminisce. On this card I used a Darice embossing folder to create a mason jar background. I colored and cut the man and woman gardener and added a few brads. Can you spot them? The Mustache Brad fits this fella just perfectly. So cute right? The lady is holding two of the Garden Tools Brads. In the sky we have a Funky Bee Brad and a Butterfly Brad. And as the card says, I got so excited I wet my plants! Ha ha!

SHOPPING LIST:
Funky Bee Brads
Butterfly Brads
Garden Tools Brads
Mustache Brads

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your gardening and spring brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment