Sunday, July 24, 2022

It's a Merry Bear-y Holiday!


Hi EO fans! Janet here to share a "cool" holiday card featuring some of  EO's most fabulous holiday brads, Washi Tape and bling. I do apologize for the reflection in this photo. The cardstock has a sheen and I just couldn't get it at an angle that wouldn't reflect. 

This was super easy and fast to create. The border was created using two glitter tapes. I laid down the White Sparkle Washi Tape on a piece of white cardstock and then overlaid it with the Blue Sparkle Washi Tape. Then I used a wavy blade in my paper trimmer to cut both sides. The result is the wavy glitter border than I glued to my card base. 

To create the decorative circle, I laid down a strip of Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape on blue metallic cardstock and then cut a 1 1/2" circle making sure the glitter tape filled out the bottom of the circle and looks like snow. I placed the Pine Tree brads and adult and baby Polar Bear brads. I used two sizes of the Snowflake Brads at the top. Then I mounted this on foam tape and placed it on a larger printed circle. 

The largest circle came as a companion piece to the card base and it took the guesswork out of matching anything up since the orange border matches the stars in the card pattern. Finally I used a pre-printed flag sentiment on the card and used a Snowflake bling (1 1/2" size) for the final accent.   

SHOPPING LIST

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment