Monday, May 1, 2023

Dragonfly Days

 

Here is one of my favorite images - a dragonfly. I was lucky 
to find so many wonderful embellishments to use with this image.
Eyelet Outlet has wonderful flower brads and I was able to use two types 
on this card.

The best part are the dragonflies fluttering around on the card. They
are brads from Eyelet Outlet and there are two sizes in the package.
They are colored to look like real dragonflies.

Next I used my favorite embellishment - the glitter washi tape from
Eyelet Outlet. The sparkle is always great and it never flakes. Finally, I 
added a few jewel bling in blue. Don't forget to 
check below for the shopping list for this spring project.

Shopping List at Eyelet Outlet
Rose Brads
Colored Daisy Brads
Dragonfly Brads
Blue Glitter Washi Tape
Jewel Bling Strips in Blue

See you next week with another project.



 Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment