Sunday, July 14, 2024

A Day Full of Treats


Hi everyone! I hope you have been enjoying eh weekend. Today my card has gone to the dogs! If you like dogs, I think you will like this one.

I started with a stamped image of a row of dog houses. After coloring and cutting it out, I created a base to put it on made with Wood Washi Tape. This is a mini-slimline card so I cut a background in light blue and ran it through an embossing folder. Then I used some ink to make the embossed design pop out a little more. I glued the wood and houses to it and then began to add all the dog-gone goodness with brads. I used four different sets for this. See below for the links of all the products used.

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for joining me here today. Please visit the EO store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment