Sunday, July 28, 2024

Let's Bake Memories!


 It's July and that means card makers have a great excuse to celebrate the holidays six months early. Like many card makers, I love making holiday and Christmas cards. Any excuse is a good excuse for me! Eyelet Outlet makes it easy with so many holiday brads and washi tapes. 

Two new holiday brads have been added to the store. They are delightful Retro Tree Brads and Angel Brads. Aren't they precious! The first thing that came to mind when I saw the tree brads was cookies. I knew immediately I would make the card I'm sharing with you today.

I found the cookie pan die pattern in Cricut Design Space. Once I constructed it, I attached Gingerbread Brads and the new Retro Tree Brads. This was glued on the card at an angle. I made the sentiment and glued that to the card too. Then I added Canister Brads, Mixer and Cup Brads, the new Angel Brads, and the spoon comes from the Baking Brads Set.

There is a lot on this card but I think it all works together well. It's so cheerful and I hope it brings a smile to you. 

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for joining me here today. Please visit the EO store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment