Sunday, July 7, 2024

Un-Cone-Ditional Love


Hello everyone! As hot as it's been, ice cream has been a perfect cool treat. Today's card is a positive message for a child, friend or anyone you know that may have had some bad luck or has done something they're not proud of lately. This card boldly proclaims that they are love unconditionally in a positive and colorful way.

To begin this card, I stamped, colored, and cut out the cone image with watercolor markers. I also stamped the sentiment and cut that into a strip. I used patterned papers to create a location for the cone and the blank area of my card. The card base is made out of patterned cardstock which reminded me a little of melted ice cream.

To make this card extra special, I added three Ice Cream Brads. The Water Splat Brads were added because it reminded me of drops of melted ice cream but also they add movement to the card. Finally, I added one Fresh Flowers Bright Brads to the ice cream cone. She's extra cute with the flower in her "hair." Though you can't see it in the photo, I also added some glitter pen to the ice cream on the top and on the melted parts for some extra shine. 

 SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for joining me here today. Please visit the EO store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment