Thursday, July 18, 2024

Vintage Christmas Angels

Today I have another version of the Vintage Christmas card I shared with you last week.  This little story book from KB and Friends Etsy shop took me back to Little Golden Books that my mom would read to me. I added Eyelet Outlet Gold Foil Star washi tape to the edge and since this little book cover had cherubs on the front, it was the perfect opportunity to introduce you to Eyelet Outlet's brand new cherub brads!


The cherubs are hanging some holly across the top of the card and I added a poinsettia brad to the greenery and some red gems.

The vintage children around the Christmas tree are Cricut images and I added some die cut greenery with Eyelet Outlet ornament brads and finished off with a gift brad.

Stay tuned friends, we're rolling out more new products this week and know you'll want to add them to your cart when you shop Eyelet Outlet!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment