Thursday, September 12, 2024

Furry Friend Halloween Card

I'm a grandma to 4 kiddos as well as a few granddogs. I typically remember them at Christmas with a toy or treat, but today I decided the granddogs needed a Halloween treat, as well.


This darling sentiment as well as the bulldog are images from the Cricut image library. An Eyelet Outlet witch hat brad is serving as the dog's Halloween costume and he's out trick-or-treating for some yummy treats.  I added a paw brad and a dog bone from our Kennel Brad Mix to the sentiment. And when you're loading your cart at Eyelet Outlet, be sure and add some of our fantastic wide grass washi tape! I can honestly say it's my fav of all the amazing tapes we offer.

Thanks for stopping in and be sure to check out all our dogs and dog themed products at Eyelet Outlet.


If you're a Cricut crafter and would like to give this project a try, visit my Cricut Profile in Cricut Design Space for file








No comments:

Post a Comment