Sunday, September 15, 2024

Harvest Thanks

 

Happy Saturday Eyelet Outlet fans!! I'm definitely into fall right now and EO always has just what you need to make cards great no matter the theme. Today, I have a harvest themed card that features EO's Scarecrow Brads, Rooster Brads, Pumpkin Brads, Sunflower Brads, and Orange Pearl Bling.When I run across unique ephemera like the one I used here, I can't help but get excited about how great EO products will elevate it into something even better and do it so easily! 

To create the scene, I cut a gold stitched mat for my A2 card. I made a frame by nesting 2 other stitched frames together before running them through my die cut machine. I ran a piece of chocolate cardstock through a wood 3-D folder and cut it to fit inside the orange frame. I stamped and heat embossed the word Thankful on dark purple cardstock, and stamped and cut the For You sentiment.

I layered all these pieces together and glued the ephemera in place. I added all the brads and pearl bling to make a really great harvest scene that I look forward to mailing off to family soon! 


Thanks for joining me here today. Please visit the EO store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment