Thursday, September 19, 2024

Happy BEER-THDAY!

If you struggle with "guy cards," don't worry!  Eyelet Outlet has you covered with lots of inspiration and brads your guys will love..

Today lets "belly up to the bar" with our popular beer brads.  I created a really fun birthday (or BEERTHDAY) card for my favorite guy in the world. There's bottled or frosty mugs in this brad set.  

The bearded fellow on my card is a graphic from PaintPixelCo on Etsy.  He's from a wonderful set called "Funny Old Men."

I used a strip of solid black washi tape to create my bar. Eyelet Outlet has the most amazing washi tape selection anywhere around and so many gorgeous patterned ones, but you'd be surprised how frequently I reach for a solid washi tape, so be sure to put a few colors in your cart before you check out!


Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment