Sunday, September 1, 2024

Snowy Christmas


 Hi EO fans! Happy September 1st! Hard to believe we are now officially in the beginning of all isn't it? Today, I'm back with another holiday card. I just can't help myself because I'm so enamored with the new Angel Brads! For this card I've made a snow globe scene with one of the angels hovering above a church scene. Also in the globe are Deer and Tree-Retro Brads. I also added White Snowflake Bling. In the rest of the card, I covered the "ground" with Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape. I made a bow and cut out the sentiment and attached them both to the card. Then I embellished with another Angel Brad and two Bell Brads

Have you started your holiday card making yet? I send about 50 of them each year so I have to start early or I won't have them done in time. So - one more to get me to my goal made easy with Eyelet Outlet products. 

SHOPPING LIST:
Angel Brads

Thanks for joining me here today. Please visit the EO store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!


Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment