Monday, March 14, 2016

Diggin' in the Dirt!


Hello EO friends!

Quite a while back I got this cute little seed and shovel kit as a remembrance from a function at church.  I saved it, thinking that it would make a nice "thinking of you" gift for a friend when they're feeling down.  When I saw these adorable garden tools brads, I went digging (pun intended!) in my alterables stash for it.


I stamped a few rows for a garden, colored them with Copic markers, and used some cute coordinating Lawn Fawn papers to make a tag for the kit, and a coordinating card.  A trio of sun and cloud brads, garden tools, and a Spring rabbit bring some details to the simple garden scene.



I hope you have a fabulous Monday, and a fantastic week!

Deb



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh... that is just soooooo totally perfect! what a great garden scene, it makes me want to go plant something! (but possibly not at bunny-level, lol!) :)

    ReplyDelete