Sunday, March 13, 2016

Super Hero Card with Noe

Hi everyone!!

Noe here today,  I'm excited to share my first card I made with you.


But first I'd like to share a little bit about myself:

"My name is Noelia but I prefer being called Noe.
I'm 33 years old and I live in the north of Spain with my two children and my husband.
I studied Law and Criminology but my passion has always been crafts.
I began to practice scrapbooking when my first son was born 4 years ago and since I couldn't stop. I have known fantastic people, it's the best of this art.
Love create LO with my favourites photos and make cards for specials ocassions!! And I love create Mixed Media projects: I enjoying playing with inks, stencils, gesso ... hands dirty can be fun!!!
In July 2014 I opened my blog "El Scrap de Cris y Noe" with one of my best friend and here I am!!".

Well, I don´t mess me more and show you my first card!!



I made background of my card with funny "Circle washi tape Orange / Blue" and these are the colors chosen to keep working on my card.


I´ve used "White Paper Flowers" dyed in different colors with my Dylusions spray inks and with them I made a frame in which to place my little Superhero. 


In center of each one of the flowers I placed Glitter Enamels (blue and green) and hidden among them, these little funny monsters

Finally a brad in greeting and advice given by our Hero.

Supply list:
Hope you like my first card!! Make sure you share your Eyelet Outlet creations with us on our Facebook Page.

3 comments: