Saturday, March 5, 2016

Green Shabby Chic Cards with Flower Video Tutorial

I just love playing with monotone colors on cards, and then having a stash of "blank" card ready to go when I need them.  I just made a yellow card for the Feb inspiration and here is my next in the series of shabby chic cards, Green! 


I made these beautiful flowers from flat paper flowers from Eyelet Outlet.  They are already beautiful, I just wanted something fuller for the card.  Below is my video tutorial on how I made these super easy and beautiful flowers.



Here are the Green Glowers and 1/16 Green round brads I used for the flowers and how amazing they look on the card!
http://www.eyeletoutlet.com/


I then added to the card some awesome Green stickyback bling from the Eyelet Outlet store.  It was just perfect for my super green card!! 

http://www.eyeletoutlet.com/
Here are some up close pictures of the card.




Now what color card should I make next?

Supplies Used
Card Base - Canvas Corp
Papers - Canvas Corp
Rope - Canvas Corp
Lace - 7 Gypsies
Paint/Mists - Tattered Angels
Flower Mist - Clearsnap
Ink - Clearsnap
Stamp - Clearsnap
Chipboard - Creative Embellishments
Sticker Maker/Tape Runner - Xyron
Glue  - Beacon'
Enjoy!

4 comments: