Thursday, March 24, 2016

Wine anyone?

Hi everyone and Happy Be-lated national drink wine day! On February 18th across the United States "National Drink Wine" day was celebrated did any of you know that? In honor of this day I created a card show casing the new Eyelet outlet cocktail brads

So cute! I'll drink to that! 


Wine Eyelet outlet 1.JPG 

The background and the banner were created by carefully lining up the Silver striped washi tape, which is shiny and adds movement to the card. I'll drink to that too! 



Wine Eyelet outlet 2.JPG 


To add a bit of accent to the banner I used the pearl strips in gray, these strips are so easy to use as they come in 5 long strips that are easily cut to a desired length that can easily fit to any project you are working on. 
Oooh, I'll drink to that! and for just some added bling (one can never have to much bling) I used the jewel brad silver edge brads which are on sale right now at 50% off.
Now that is something to drink too.


3 comments:

  1. I love the detail on this, Stef!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pearl strips ON THE STRIPED WASHI!!!! i bow down to the, oh wise & clever bling-using one!!! (srsly barry, this is AWESOME!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with Lauren! Genius! Love all those diagonal lines and bling bling bling!

    ReplyDelete