Friday, April 22, 2016

My Right Kind of Weird

Have you checked out the new collection of flat-backed resin embellishments ... so many possibilities.

I couldn't resist these cute little pandas.  I paired them with a Unity Stamp Company Panda (he looks like he's pouting because he can't climb up the bamboo ... pretty much how I looked every time we had to climb the rope in grade school gym class).  Sentiment is Unity too.


I embossed kraft cardstock with my bamboo embossing folder and then used the direct-to-paper technique with my green ink pad.  It's really easy to attach the resin using glue dots.


I also couldn't resist designing with these cute little monkeys.  I had the perfect sentiment from So Suzy Stamps (you know you think this at least once a week).


I thought the popcorn & ticket brads were perfect to represent the Circus ... I embellished with a few sequins.

I added a tiny bit of bling to the flowers on those cute little monkey and embellished with some floral sequins.



Products used:
I hope you have fun trying out these great new embellishments.

Stephanie Severin

You can join me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

1 comment:

  1. holy!
    guaca!
    mole!
    (by which i mean: THESES ARE AWESOME!!!)
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete