Saturday, April 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Teacher!!

Hi everyone!!

Here Noe to show you my newest card and give you some inspiration about what you can make with EO products!!

Last week was the birthday of the teacher to my oldest son ... a great opportunity to use for the first time my newcomers "Books Flatback Resin" ... I love these new resin products !! Look!!



You like? The teacher of my son loves it and is very easy to do ... cardboard, a stamp and some products of EO store!

Just paint the stamp that you have chosen and place some decorations on your card ... To give more texture to my background I splashed black ink on the card and added "glitter dots".






I love how this beautiful butterfly is on the Earth globe!! And look what fun are the glasses on my boy student!!


Another close up:


Produts used:




Hope you like this card!! See you soon!!



1 comment:

  1. sooooooooo totally adorable! and YES... the butterfly makes it! well done, you!

    ReplyDelete