Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Say Cheese!


Hello again!  Can you believe that April is almost over?!  It has been a whirlwind week here as my 22 year old son and I are preparing for a trip to Italy with the Orange Park Chorale, so I spent most of the day yesterday working on my recently purchased Midori Traveler's Notebook (oh, I think I'm in love!) and on thank-you's for our tour guide and bus driver.

Our time abroad will be action-packed as we tour Venice, Florence, and Rome, singing four concerts along the way.  One of those concerts is in Lucca, which is near Pisa, so I wanted to include a Leaning Tower brad on my card.  I'm hoping for a photo-op to take a picture with Matthew there and for a place to print it...since the little file folder is adhered only on one side with foil washi tape, it flips up and the small photo will go underneath.  That way when our hosts get thank you's from a bus-full of choristers, they'll know who this one came from!  (I stamped a sentiment there just in case things don't go as planned!)

The package of brads that includes the Leaning Tower also includes the Colosseum, so I'll be making another card to go along with this one.  I wanted them to be busy, fun, and sort of "lights, camera, action" because that's what I'm expecting this trip to be.  My Midori is prepped so that I can jot down highlights and important things to remember.  I'll share that with you when we get back.  Until then, happy stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what a great trip! This will be the perfect keepsake too!

    ReplyDelete