Monday, February 6, 2017

Did You Say, "Yoga Cats"?!

Yes. Yes, I (Lauren) did say, "Yoga Cats", they are one of my favorite new Eyelet Outlet brad designs! In fact they are so new they are not even in the store quite yet, but they'll be there any minute and you're going to want them because LOOK! HOW! CUTE!:


The cats come in two colors and three poses, and I wanted to show off as many as possible, so I made them into inchies to fit the front of my (horizontal) "tall" card.


I've mounted the inchies on a little bit of foam tape so they could float on top of my favorite new washi tape, which is extra-wide and has a design of whimsical vines and mandala-like flowers. I've used ancient alphabet stickers in a font I will never stop loving to fashion an appropriate sentiment.


There are lots of brand new Eyelet Outlet products getting ready to make their debut in the store. Be sure to keep checking back here to see the projects our amazing new design team members will come up with to show them off!

invites you to check out the Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page 
as well as her own blog, 

3 comments:

  1. These yoga kitties are the most fun! I love what you did with them on your card...they're each on their own yoga mat, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea when these are going to show up in the store? They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete