Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Side-step Easter Card


Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great Valentine's Day yesterday! Today I'm skipping right over the next holiday or two (at least for now!) and bringing you a little Easter scene on a side-step card. The three tiers of the card are great for building a 3-dimensional diorama, while the larger side panel gives a bit more space to work in.  This fold is lots of fun and really easy to put together.


I used decorative papers and two border punches to create a blooming tiered garden for some cute little bunny rabbit bradsMini flower brads peek through the picket fence, and the sun shines from behind the clouds.  Even the sentiment is an Easter bubble brad so this card required no stamping whatsoever.  

We've got less than a week until Mardi Gras, about a month until St. Patrick's Day, and more than 8 weeks until Easter, so now's a good time to make your shopping list and get organized for the upcoming holidays!  Plan ahead so you don't end up in a pinch!  


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is adorable. fabulous use of the brads. My list for brads is getting longer and longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And ooooh, I hear ya! I have a long list of washi tape to order, too!

      Delete
  2. Great card! Love those bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to showcase those bunnies! You've combined the various eyelets in a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb this is such a beautiful card!!! I love the side-step style although I've never tried it myself, but it certainly helps set a scene :0)

    ReplyDelete