Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Age is Just a Number ...

I love the combination of foiling with Washi Tape in this Happy Birthday Washi Tape ... it makes it so easy to achieve a card with extra-special metallic shimmer.



I used gold metallic paper for my background and Blue Glitter Washi Tape to bring out the effects of the foiling even more.  Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die Cut was used to create the background.

Here's another angle so you can see the metallic reflection.


I finished with coordinating Adhesive Blue Pearl Strips between the double strips of Happy Birthday Washi Tape and finished with a delicious Birthday Cake Brad.


Products used:




You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

5 comments:

  1. This is BRILLIANT!!! fabulous way to showcase all the items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has such a wow factor! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright, cheery and fun Stephanie! I love those pearls against the Washi Tape and your sassy verse lol!!😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love this to bits! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete