Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Little Pick-Up

Hi there!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards and today I'm working with one of the new releases at the Eyelet Outlet store, an  adorable Pick-Up Truck Brad.

As soon as I saw it, I knew just what I wanted to do with it.  So let me show you how I paired it with the Map and Tire Washi Tapes to make this card:



See!  I told you that Pick-Up was adorable! Here's a closer look.  I honestly don't know how Eyelet Outlet manages to make something so small with such great detail.  The beauty is I don't have to know...I just get to use them!

I'm thrilled with the map washi, too.  It accented the truck perfectly!

 


And it was a perfect fit for this card, which I've been wanting to make for quite some time, but couldn't figure out just what would fit in those triple tags.  This is actually a Flip/Flap card...it's the flip card with an extra flap so you have a full 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" inside with which to work.  Here's a look at the flip in action:


And here's a better look at the flap inside with another Pick-Up brad on the Tire Washi Tape.  I placed the tape on each side and mitered the corners for a nice, finished look.



I think this makes for a great masculine get well card.  Not that I want anyone to be sick...but I'm prepared!  Here's another get well card I made using Eyelet Outlet Brads I particularly like.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment