Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Autumn Leaves

Today I had fun playing with vintage dictionary pages, gorgeous wide leaf washi tape, and some fun brads.

On my recent travels, I found a falling apart dictionary with beautiful crispy aged pages.  I love how the words show through the translucent Washi Tape.



I accented my design with beautiful leaf brads and a fun little squirrel.  I added some skinny glitter washi tape to finish this design.



I stamped my sentiment on the border of one of the aged dictionary pages.  


For my second card, I positioned the rest of the vintage dictionary page at the bottom and added Copper Glitter Washi Tape at the top.

Eyelet Outlet Products Used:
Did you know we have a Flickr Gallery to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles

1 comment: