Thursday, August 1, 2019

Bear Hugs

When I saw this box card SVG from My Casual Whimsy's Etsy shop, I knew I'd have to make it!  First because it's just so cute, but second because I could imagine how cute it would be with a couple of Eyelet Outlet products added to it for extra fun!


This card really was quite easy to make and went together very quickly!  The poor little sick bear in bed is getting lots of comfort from his snuggly Eyelet Outlet Teddy Bear.  Hopefully the medicine he has to take from his Eyelet Outlet Spoon Brad is at least grape flavored!  I made the bear a little bit bigger than the file had it so that the bandaid brad would be the right size for his forehead and I used a red round enamel dot on the end of the thermometer and a few enamel hearts around the sentiment.

I'm glad you stopped in today!  Keep on crafting, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment