Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Hip To Be Square

I (Lauren) like square cards. I'm even willing to pay the extra ounce of postage, to get that beautiful shape and a slightly larger canvas to decorate with Eyelet Outlet Brads, Bling, Washi Tape and Paper Flowers!


With the exception of the card base and diecut snowflakes, my first card is composed entirely of Eyelet Outlet goodies! The background panel is made of Checked Tape, inset with gorgeous new Cardinal Washi flanked with Skinny Xmas Tape. The center of the stacked snowflake (which includes a white Paper Floweris fancy new Snowflake Bling; I've even adorned my clear Swirl Bling with some smaller Snowflake Bling.


My second card features a commercial patterned paper, but I love the way I could add a bunch of different tapes right on top to customize that fun plaid! I've got more Checked TapeCardinal Washi and a different Skinny Xmas Tape, not to mention a cool scripty Merry Christmas TapePoinsettia Washi and a red dotty Skinny Tape; all of which is flanked by festive red Jewel Strips. I lined up my snowflake diecuts this time and topped them with a white Paper Flower and finally a beautiful Cardinal Profile Brad.


Wishing all of my American friends a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow, and an Especially Nice Thursday to everybody else! ♥

still really realllllllllllllllllly
loves washi tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment