Wednesday, November 13, 2019

What's Black and White...

...and black and white... and white... and white... and white... and white?! Penguins in a snowstorm!!! Or, to be more specific, the brand spankin' new Eyelet Outlet Penguin Brads in a couple of snowstorm cards. Like these:


I (Lauren) am always excited when a finished project turns out looking EXACTLY like the idea that was in my head. And this was one of those times! I knew I wanted loads of diecut snowy hills stretching far into the distance with Penguins the only creature in sight. I wasn't absolutely sure if a landscape or portrait card would be best, so I decided to just make both.


My second card features fewer Penguin Brads, but I've compensated by adding Snowflake Brads, to get a little more action into the scene.


I hope that you'll be inspired to make something fun today; and I also hope there is less snow than this where you live!

enjoys snow on cards much more 
than snow in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment