Saturday, December 12, 2020

A latte Christmas wishes!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a card with a latte Christmas wishes on it! I couldn't believe I had a die matching the sentiments on these little coffee cups! How lucky was that?! I also used some of our festive Christmas washi tape and a few of my favorite enamel dots!



I created a landscape top-folding A2 card base from white cardstock along with white layering panels for the front and the inside. I also cut red textured cardstock panels for the front and inside, and then rounded all four corners on all the panels. I applied a strip of Christmas Pattern Washi Tape vertically down the left side of the front red panel, then added three Holiday Coffee Cup Brads and three White Enamel Dots. I stamped the first part of the sentiment in green ink and adhered a white layered die cut just below it to complete the front sentiment. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment