Saturday, December 5, 2020

Festive Christmas Greetings

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a pretty Christmas card featuring a wreath embellished with some of our gorgeous brads! Also used some of our festive skinny washi tape!


I cut a 5.5" square top-folding card base along with red dotted and striped cardstock panels, then applied strips of skinny red and green washi tape from the Skinny Holiday Washi Tape pack along with a strip of Skinny Gold Washi Tape at the seam. I adhered the panel to the card base and then the fun began creating the wreath! I die cut a circular frame on which to build the wreath. I punched a bunch of leaves and adhered them to the frame, adding single leaves here and there to fill in blank spots. I embellished the wreath with several Poinsettia Brads and 6 mm Red Gold Edge Jewel Brads, and a red bow at the bottom. I stamped the sentiment across the bottom and then adhered the wreath to the card front.
Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2


No comments:

Post a Comment