Saturday, December 26, 2020

Can't have too many dogs!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun card for your favorite crazy dog person! My hubby and I are crazy cat people but we love dogs too, and all kinds of other animals for that matter. This was a fun clean and simple card to put together!


I thought a brown and black color combo for this dog card would be fun. I cut a standard A2 size top-folding white card base along with slightly smaller black and white cardstock panels. I applied a strip of Glitter Brown Washi Tape down toward the bottom of the white panel and then added strips of Glitter Black Washi Tape above and below the brown. I stamped the sentiment in brown ink, added several Dog Brads and layered the panel on the black cardstock panel. I adhered the piece to the card base and added several White Enamel Dots to finish off the front. 

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment