Saturday, January 9, 2021

Cats and Dogs Rescue!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a sweet cat and dog rescue card! My hubby and I have nine feline fur babies and all but one are rescues, so this is an issue that is close to our hearts. There are so many animals out there that need forever homes. We've always said that if we had a huge plot of land we'd rescue all kinds of animals. Maybe one day...


I cut a standard A2 sized top-folding white card base along with a slightly smaller blue panel and a slightly smaller white panel for the front. I added a strip of Weather Washi Tape about a third of the way down, then adhered a computer-generated sentiment just over the top of it. Then the fun began adding a variety of Cat Quicklet Eyelets and Dog Quicklet Eyelets in a raining down fashion. This is the first time I've ever used quicklets and they are SO easy - you can set them with a ballpoint pen! I popped the panel up on a piece of blue craft foam and adhered it to the card base. 

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment