Sunday, January 31, 2021

Deja Poo??

Hi EO fans! Well EO has released their much requested Tissue Paper & Tissue brads! Now we have a full arsenal of Covid 19 related items with last month's release of the Mask, Hand Sanitizer & Soap Brad sets.


I can't tell you how much I giggled while I was making this card. My only child is a boy and I've been living with potty humor since he was 5 and would yell, "Underwear!" and break into fits of laughter! Yes, I've been in training for years for this brad release! The Toilet Paper & Tissue brads are perfect! LOL! 

I cut the mats and the poo icon from Cricut Design Space. Making a custom card like this is so much easier with their library of characters and designs. The words on the scallop front was a print then cut piece I created as well. I cut an extra set of o's out of the same brown cardstock as the poo icon and glued them on to the toilet paper rolls in the title. Of course I had to put some googly eyes on the poo too! Oh, the giggles! 


Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment