Saturday, January 23, 2021

Happy Sunflowers!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a pretty sunflower-themed 'thinking of you' card. The sunflower is my favorite flower so it didn't take long to work up a nice clean and simple card design using these awesome brads! This design is one that would be super easy to mass produce to create a set to give as a gift.


I created a standard A2 top-folding ivory card base and rounded the lower right corner. By now you know I love to do that to add some interest to a card! I cut a slightly smaller ivory panel for the front and adhered a piece of patterned paper to the bottom, added a strip of Wood Washi Tape and layered the panel on dark brown cardstock. I added a die cut stem and several Sunflower Brads, and adhered the layered panel to the card base. I die cut a digital sentiment and popped it up on foam pieces for a little dimension. The final touch was the addition of several small Ivory Enamel Dots. Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!
Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment