Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sweet As Can Bee!

Bees are always a fun element to work with and Eyelet Outlet has a lot of bee related products to help you out. This is a very cheerful way to let someone know you're sweet on them.

To begin, I applied glitter tape to the outside of an A2 sized card base. I cut a middle rectangle out of a golden yellow piece of cardstock and applied it to the panel. I then applied alternating strips of glitter washi and printed washi in two patterns. I cut and colored a bee hive and a branch. I used the mini leafs and bees to decorate it. I also added the funky bee brads and a purple heart enamel dot. The shiny honey on the honey dipper is a yellow laquer from Hero Arts.  

Check out the store for the supplies I used:

Funky Bee Brads

Mini Leafs Brads

Mini Bee Brads

Glitter Thin Washi Tape - 5 rolls

Glitter Tape - Rainbow

Heart Washi Tape

Bee Washi Tape

Thanks for stopping by and BEE Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment