Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Valentine's Breakfast

I (Lauren) love a good breakfast and also a good pun. So a few years ago, when the Eyelet Outlet Bacon, Egg and Toast Brads made their debut, I was pretty excited to pair them with my Lawn Fawn "Love and Breakfast" stamp set. I'm still happy, actually, for any excuse to try a different version, in this case little three-inch square mini Valentines!



I used the kawaii breakfast images and some of the words from the stamp set, but swapped out all of the foodstuffs for brads. I used small alphabet stickers to complete the sentiments and to highlight selected words. 


I scattered a few white Heart Pearls around each card for extra texture and interest; rounded the corners and added a little bit of machine stitching.


In addition to Bacon, Egg and Toast Brads, I realized that the Waffles from our Chicken and Waffle Brad set would work really well, too. I added a Bright Stitched Flower to the breakfast tray on this card.


There are lots of other great Food Brads at Eyelet Outlet; everything from crab and lobster, to ice cream cones, candies, cakes, donuts, fruits and veggies, and accessories like baking tools, grills, silverware and more. Whatever you're craving, we're serving it up in the EO Store!

would happily eat breakfast 
three times a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment