Thursday, May 19, 2022

Patriotic Banner

 I started making seasonal felt banners for my home last fall.  I've done an autumn theme, Halloween theme, Spring and Easter themed banner, and I knew I wanted a patriotic theme for the summer months.  


I cut all the felt with my Cricut Maker and rotary blade and used images from the Cricut image library.  In addition to felt, I embellished my banner with glitter iron-on, foil iron-on and regular iron-on.  


And of course, I turned to Eyelet Outlet for some additional fantastic patriotic embellishments!  In the centers of some of the flowers I used red and blue round jeweled brads, and the red, silver, blue, and gold star sequins added all kinds of zing to my fireworks!  I also added a few star brads.


I also used star brads and in the center a patriotic hat fom the Flag and Hat set.


This banner is perfect for Memorial Day, Flag Day on June 14th, and Fourth of July and even Labor Day!











No comments:

Post a Comment