Sunday, May 1, 2022

Magical Rainbow

Happy May Day everyone! It's Janet here with a magical card featuring unicorns, rainbows, fairies, and pastel ponies. It's a little girl's dream!  

This card was created with a sunburst die. I cut it twice. Once with the holographic cardstock and once with the light lavender cardstock. Then I cut a separate center piece out of a coordinating patterned cardstock. I glued the lavender frame on an A2 sized card base and inlaid the holographic pieces inside the negative spaces. 

I inserted the pony and rainbow brads into the center piece and applied it to the the card with double-sided foam tape. I added a sentiment strip above and a unicorn and fairy brad. Three blue pearl bling finish the card off nicely.


SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brad, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment