Saturday, May 21, 2022

Box Card For The Kitchen Cook!

Hey everybody! I hope you had a great week and have something fun planned this weekend, like crafting perhaps?! I'm a huge box card fan and when I found this oven box card cut file online I automatically thought of my daughter because she loves to cook! Me... not so much, lol! This card features our Cooking Brads, Baking Brads and Mixer & Cup Brads and was so much fun putting together!
I cut the card base from bright yellow cardstock, and all the remaining pieces from red, light yellow black, gray and white cardstock. I always say that the greatest satisfaction I get is putting these box cards together and watching them come to life! 


I drew markings on the clock with a black pen. I adhered a mixing spoon brad and measuring cup brad to a piece of acetate so they would stand up on the cook top. I added two cookie sheet brads to the oven along with two oven mitts to the stove front. 

I stamped a large all-occasion sentiment in red ink on the back layered circle. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment