Monday, March 6, 2023

Life in Bloom

 


I love roses and the new brads from the Eyelet Outlet are
fabulous. I also love that the brads come in a packet of various
 red and pink colors. This always gives you options for your projects.

For this card I used a mostly pink/purple color palette including enamel
dots and pink glitter washi. The glitter washi from Eyelet Outlet is the
best since the glitter never rubs off and is so sparkly. For some
added bling I also used some pink jewels. Check out the shopping
list below for all your needs at Eyelet Outlet.

Shopping List at Eyelet Outlet
Rose Brads
Glitter Purple Washi Tape
Enamel Dots Pink
Jewel Bling - Pink 100 Ct

I am working on lots of spring and Easter cards so be 
sure to check in again at the Designer Blog for Eyelet Outlet


Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment