Monday, March 27, 2023

An Egg for You

 


This is a delightful spring image from Power Poppies.
I colored it with Copic Markers and then die cut the image
and framed it in a scalloped die cut.

The image was then decorated with lots of fun embellishments
from Eyelet Outlet. I included small pink enamel dots and the larger 
12 mm clear bling jewels to accentuate the die cuts.

The top and bottom borders of the card also received a bit
 of sparkle with my favorite washi tape in Silver Glitter.
I am so looking forward to spring and I love all the eggs, bunnies
and pastel colors so you will be seeing more of spring from
me in the coming weeks.

Shopping List for Eyelet Outlet:
12 mm Clear Bling Jewels
 Pink Enamel Dots
Glitter Washi Tape in Silver


Elizabeth - Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment