Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Book Page Bunny Banner!

I love having handmade Easter decor around our home! Here is a fun bunny banner made with book pages for you to try!

  I started with tracing a bunny image on a book page and cutting out 3 bunnies. I then embellished my bunnies with various Eyelet Outlet products. For the eyes I used the 12mm jewel bling in blue, green, and pink. I added the heart for a nose from the Heart enamel sticker collection. I added a strip of light glitter washi at the neck line and decorated with a variation of pearl strips and green bling strip. I added the layered paper flowers for their bunny tail and embellished with a colored brad. The variations and possibilities are endless! I hope this inspires you to create a Easter Bunny Banner for your home or office today! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment