Thursday, March 16, 2023

Lookin' Sharp!

 I've got a fun little card idea for you today, perfect for a birthday. I used a cactus image from Cricut Design Space and embellished it with a pair of Eyelet Outlet Sunglasses and some Mini Stitched Flowers.  I think this cactus is, indeed, looking quite sharp!


For the sentiment, I used a few strips of Eyelet Outlet Skinny Washi Tape. We have hundreds of beautiful tapes, my I honestly think this skinny tape in the assorted colors are the ones I reach for most often.  I also added one of our new cactus brads next to the sentiment.  There's two different styles of cacti in the package and I think these will quickly become a best seller!

Thanks for stopping by. If you're in the DFW area this weekend, come by and take a look at all the awesome Eyelet Outlet products in person at the vendor area of the Scrapbook Expo in Irving, TX.




No comments:

Post a Comment