Sunday, February 18, 2024

Eggs-tra Special Easter!


Spring is on it's way and it's definitely time to start making Easter cards. I filled the die cut Easter basket with lots of EO goodness. I've included Colored Egg Brads, White Daisy Brads, Chick Brads, Pastel Rabbit Brads, Dragonfly Brads, and Paper Flowers in purple and pink. I used a 3D embossing folder for the background. To make the embossed design pop, I brushed on white metallic gilding wax. The final touches include an Easter Bubble Brad and Cut Jewel Bling. This is so fresh and puts me in the mood for Easter for sure!

SHOPPING LIST:
Rabbit Brads - Pastel


Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment